Saturday, June 19, 2010

i got ripped off!

So this evening! I saw this shirt! It was standing there on a stand! It was juz lyk it was calling my name! Goin kevin! Kevin! Buy me! Buy me! U noe u wnt to wear me! Cmon if u wear it you would lyk thin and all... The sirens on the shirt juz kept calling me! So then I go over to the guy that was selling it! He's seen me many times! I lyk his clothes but I juz never bought them. So then I asked him how much it was, and he goes 155,000rp and I'm lyk ooowwww quite expensive I put down the shirt and sed, I'll think bout it... I go up! And took my money! I was thinking that I could've bargained! Bt I juz suck so damn bad in bargaining!!! I went down and I was gna bargain for 80,000rp but he striked first! And sed 1150,000 and I'm lyk ok! I'll take it! I went home with happiness!
TILL SUDDENLY! That night my frend danar, he lives with me. He came home and I told him bout the shirt, and he sed isn't it quiet expensive? And I go its zara, and he says he's bought a zara better than the shirt I bought for 50,000 only! And I'm WTF?! So I got fucken ripped off?! And I goes I guess so...
Damn! I was so pissed! And I WOILL NEVER BUY FROM THAT SHOP EVER AGAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment